Based in Botswana, Our Managing Director has over 30 years of Freight Forwarding and Customs experience.
Having travelled extensively through all major border posts in Southern Africa to clearly understand the requirements of Customs in the region, we have confidence in the ability to supply clients with valuable information to ease the supply chain complexities. We are competent in all forms of trade and support the needs of our clients through freight forwarding services.
- 48 hour delivery of fresh unfrozen Norwegian Salmon from Oslo to Gaborone.
- 2000mt of Rail Line delivered from Durban to Site within 9 working days.
- Airfreight shipment of a Dodge Ram from New York to Johannesburg final destination Gaborone.
- Specialized handling of classic vehicles from Australia to Gaborone.
Over the past four years that NP Logistix Botswana has been in operation we have achieved great expectations and satisfaction to our clients by offering solutions which meet their business needs. We offer solutions all over the world as our base country inflicts no limitations.
- Importation of All Terrain Cranes from Europe to Botswana and South Africa.
- Ten trucks from the U.K. via Walvis Bay final destination Gaborone.
- Consulting for a large distribution company in Botswana.
- Consulting for a Copper Trading company in Botswana with solutions to transportation.
Why choose us?
Our extensive knowledge in Multi-Modal Freight allows us to manage your logistics seamlessly.
- Flexible schedules.
- LTL, FTL, FCL, LCL and Abnormal loads within SADC.
- Special commodity handling and warehousing facilities.
- Import, Export and Bonded customs clearing.
Our goal is to be a first-class competitor, providing first-class services to our valued customers all over the world. Offering cost-effective logistics solutions to allow our customers to focus on their core business.
Call To Action
Need help urgently? Want to get over the phone interaction with one of our team memembers? Click the button to make a call.Call To Action
Just a few of the projects we have done.
FJ25 Land Cruiser
Shipment into Phakalane, Gaborone
Botswana to Namibia
Up we go
Botswana - Namibia
Getting ready to tie the knot.
American Muscle Import
Beast under the hood
Frequently Asked Questions
What is BURS?
BURS is the Botswana Unified Revenue Services who regulate and control the revenue payable for Import VAT and Duties. They have a Customs Division who are responsible for these controls.
What is a SAD?
SAD stands for Single Administrative Document which is the formal submission to BURS Customs which indicate the them the origin of the goods, number of pieces, weight, mode of transport, value and the description of the goods.
What are Incoterms?
Incoterms or International Commercial Terms are a series of pre-defined commercial terms published by the International Chamber of Commerce relating to international commercial law.
What is Customs Clearing?
Customs clearance is the act of taking goods through the customs authority to facilitate the movement of cargo into a country (import) and outside the country (export).
What is a freight forwarder?
Freight forwarding is the planning and coordinating of the movement of commodities across international borders, on behalf of shippers. Other tasks involved include, but are not limited to: warehouse planning, supplying cargo insurance, and customs brokerage.
Give us a call and get one on one interaction.
Plot 73897 Phakalane Industrial, Gaborone
+267 74 988 609